Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Noo I'm dirty!

I CAN JUST BLEEEED THE GERMS AHWAAAAAY!

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

Loool xD

I really like the voice acting, hilarious! Time to replay :D

Don't Miss Her Wedding Don't Miss Her Wedding

:'(

Wow the was really nice! I agree with bigassbootygirl, instead of staring daggers at the audience you tried to sway them with an emotional tone. It made me cry! I'm serious D:

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

BOOBS

This game is so fun, and it's funny. When the girl (I don't remember her name) does her Limit Break, her boobies can jigglet if you click em'. So when I was watching the cutscene after defeating Jack the Pumpkin Robot, I was like wait a minute...clicked her ta-ta's and they jjigggleeed!!!! CLEVEERRRR

I do not know. I do not know.

Not as bad as the ratings!

The melody is very catchy, just work on the mastering and the loudness so we can hear all of the instruments!
P.S. I'm actually looking forward to the song if you go with it but you should have named this sample track what you were going to name the actual track so it is easy to find.

ALRMD responds:

I have to agree on the loudness.
It's really because of quality issues. I did this in about... 30 minutes. Haha.
And, I don't see much problem with the mastering either. Mainly, it depends on your audio output. Like, with my laptop speakers, I can barely hear the bass drum and bass synth. Try using some nice in-ears or stereo speakers.
Anyway, thanks! I appreciate it!

Wasteland - Sparkworks Wasteland - Sparkworks

Sweet!

I haven't really encountered this type of ambient music, it gives a really weird earth feel in the beginning then near the end the mood is kind of unexplainable.
1) The bass you used was amazing
2) Bells and Chimes were awesome additives
3) The subtle melody was cool too
__
Overall, nice job on it!

NomadDemon responds:

its hard to find good genre to describe this music, its "soundtracks" but no genre on newgrounds :(

Dark Cloud 2 Volcano Grotto Re Dark Cloud 2 Volcano Grotto Re

Voting 10 because

This brings back so many memories! Wonderful homage to the Dark Cloud Series!

Ixalon responds:

Thank you very much! I'm very glad that you liked this one! Thanks again for reviewing!