I do not know. I do not know.

Not as bad as the ratings!

The melody is very catchy, just work on the mastering and the loudness so we can hear all of the instruments!
P.S. I'm actually looking forward to the song if you go with it but you should have named this sample track what you were going to name the actual track so it is easy to find.

ALRMD responds:

I have to agree on the loudness.
It's really because of quality issues. I did this in about... 30 minutes. Haha.
And, I don't see much problem with the mastering either. Mainly, it depends on your audio output. Like, with my laptop speakers, I can barely hear the bass drum and bass synth. Try using some nice in-ears or stereo speakers.
Anyway, thanks! I appreciate it!

Wasteland - Sparkworks Wasteland - Sparkworks

Sweet!

I haven't really encountered this type of ambient music, it gives a really weird earth feel in the beginning then near the end the mood is kind of unexplainable.
1) The bass you used was amazing
2) Bells and Chimes were awesome additives
3) The subtle melody was cool too
__
Overall, nice job on it!

NomadDemon responds:

its hard to find good genre to describe this music, its "soundtracks" but no genre on newgrounds :(

Dark Cloud 2 Volcano Grotto Re Dark Cloud 2 Volcano Grotto Re

Voting 10 because

This brings back so many memories! Wonderful homage to the Dark Cloud Series!

Ixalon responds:

Thank you very much! I'm very glad that you liked this one! Thanks again for reviewing!

The Writer (Piano) WIP The Writer (Piano) WIP

Since it is WIP

I think this will turn out great if you work on it!
1. Interesting use of chords, i like it. It gives this 'wispy rainy day longing' feel. Cliche, yes, but that's the feel I get from it.

2. With only one instrument you did a pretty dang good job keeping me busy with the melody. I had a whole listen through without wanting to skip forward.
___
3. I love the ending 'duuuun'! I hope you add more to the middle and use that at the end.
Good luck with finishing and thanks for reviewing my song.

Then & Now Then & Now

Two sides to it:

The bad side:
The cymbal is quite loud, it is a little distracting, although the kick and snare are really good.
Those sudden starts and stops in the beat should be accompanied with transitions so it doesn't feel so abrupt.
The quantization of the notes feels a little too offbeat, but it's growing on me!
___
The good side:
It's beautifully mastered!
Don't let that go to waste!

TheBlackAssasin responds:

thanks for the tips and i couldve sworn i fixed the cymbals but oh well

MellowHex MellowHex

ZOMG

I like it! I love the job you did on panning~
The sounds you used are amazing and nothing engulfs the other = smooth flow
I can tell what sounds you used.
The mix of the instruments is good
Awesome melody
AHHHHHHHHH :D LOVE IT.

N3IN responds:

|ZiNiTY|You want more of this? |ZiNiTY|You want more of this?

Haha nice!

I really like it because it really ambient in the beginning and the beat rolls in pretty smoothly. It gives a happy feel which I really like!
BTW: This song can fit in some mmorpgs like maplestory or Flyff LOL.

djzinity responds:

thanks dude! this is what i made it for ! :)
and i would LOVE if the track would fit to a game! :'D !

not so beautiful life not so beautiful life

Its good!

You're getting somewhere. The sound of the instruments you used are ok though sometimes they conflict because they get crowded, you can try stereo'ing them or panning them differently because I feel like the sounds are centered too much.
Good original song tho :D

ladyninjitsu responds:

that is great feedback. to be honest i didn't like the song and i didn't know what i was doing with it, so i sorta just gave up. i'll def listen to your advice!

Cooler Than Me (DJQRemixDraft) Cooler Than Me (DJQRemixDraft)

I need...

A tissue to clean the jizz. finish. kthxbai. :D

DJ-Qwamii responds:

lol thanks xD

Baby Doll (Basshunter LOL) Baby Doll (Basshunter LOL)

Ha! Very Close!

It sounds really close to Basshunter! If that's what you were trying to go for. Other than that, just go for making the song more fuller. It sounds empty at some parts.

liberatingpulse responds:

Haha, yeah you're definitely right on making it sound "fuller." I suppose I was a bit lazy on this song because I was making it as a joke, but I hope it made some people laugh!